Thursday 9/28 – Learn best practices for SharePoint site owners
For SharePoint site owners provisioning a site is only the start. Come learn all the best practices for managing your SharePoint team sites including how to get started, drive and measure engagement, and manage access.
- Pin most important document, so that those documents appear at the top of the list.
- Pinned documents can be unpinned if they are no longer “important”
- Quick view allows mass metadata updates
- Create views for quicker access to focused content
- Making site columns/metadata required prevents users from adding content w/o filling out metadata
- There is a view called “Files That Need Attention” that brings up files with missing required metadata